On 26 June, you are invited to imagine the urban future and discuss 24-hour cities and how cities can make the most of the night time economy.
- Shain Shapiro, the founder and CEO of Sound Diplomacy, the leading global advisor on growing music and night time economies in cities and places.
- Frédéric Hocquard, Paris’ deputy mayor in charge of night time policies, who works to reconcile different types of night activities.
- Welcome by Delphine Houba, Alderwoman of culture, tourism, big events and municipal equipment, city of Brussels (tbc)
- Introduction by Anna Lisa Boni, EUROCITIES secretary general
Shain Shapiro, Founder & president of Sound Diplomacy
Frédéric Hocquard, Deputy mayor for night time policies, city of Paris
- Discussion with the audience
Please note that the event has been postponed until 26 June, please already save the date! You will receive soon further details on the event.